At GlobalRumour.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and take copyright infringement very seriously. We strive to ensure that all content published on our website is original and does not violate any copyright laws. However, in the event that you believe your copyright has been infringed upon, we have a DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) page to handle such claims.
The DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides a process for copyright owners to notify online service providers about infringing content and request its removal. As a responsible online service provider, we comply with the DMCA process and take swift action to remove infringing content upon receiving a valid notice from a copyright owner.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been posted on our website without your permission, you can submit a DMCA notice to us. To do so, you must provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including a description of the work and its location on our website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Once we receive a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly remove the infringing content and notify the user who posted the content. We may also terminate the user’s account if they have repeatedly infringed upon copyright.
At GlobalRumour.com, we take copyright infringement seriously and work diligently to ensure that our website is free from infringing content. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and respectful online community. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected].